Nõuanded sõiduki soetamisel
Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
Slava_323
Huviline
Kontakt:

328i f30

Postitus Postitas Slava_323 »

On kellelgi kogemusi N20 mootoritega? Kui kapriissed need uuemad vanosed ja valvetronikud on? Kulu ja minek hämmastav, aga kas kestab ka... või iga 100 tuhat uus mootor tarvis.
F31 320d M Performance
Kasutaja avatar
Muhv
Klubiliige EKBK
Peamine sõiduk: i12, i01s, G05

Re: 328i f30

Postitus Postitas Muhv »

328 on põhimõtteliselt sama, mis 320i, ainult soft on erinev. 320i on mul firma juhataja autoks olnud mitu aastat. Läbisõit ca 100000km. 0 probleemi.
Kasutaja avatar
Slava_323
Huviline
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Slava_323 »

Otsus langes siiski 320d peale. 330d hirmkallid kahjuks
F31 320d M Performance
Kasutaja avatar
Zipp
Huviline
Peamine sõiduk: E36>E46>E93>F30>Audi>G20

Postitus Postitas Zipp »

Muhv kirjutas:328 on põhimõtteliselt sama, mis 320i, ainult soft on erinev.
Ei vasta tõele. Kolvid (sepistatud) ja surveaste on kindlasti erinevad. Lisaks väljalaske läbimõõt, kardaani läbimõõt jms.

N20 328i peamised vead (suurim asi on üldiselt kett, mis aga asub erinevalt diislist mootori eesosas st vahetus odavam):
Problems
-As this is a direct injection engine the intake valves aren't cleaned by fuel. They will build up carbon deposits which need to be cleaned by removing the intake manifold, possibly every 40,000 miles. All GDI engines do this, not just BMWs - it's the price we pay for lower emissions. It'll be worse on engines that don't get revved much and do a lot of short trips.

-Turbo engines need clean, good quality oil in order to have a long life. Consider changing the oil before the factory recommended interval. Keep an eye on the oil level and never let it go below minimum.

-There was a recall for oil starvation on the brake vacuum pump, without this brake servo assistance could be reduced. Valvetronic engines need a vacuum pump because they have no throttle plate so don't create much intake manifold vacuum.

-Tuning one of these engines for more power is not a bad thing, so long as it's done professionally on a rolling road. Beware of "wonder chips" and miracle power chips from ebay.
There have been reports of cracked heads due to heat problems if after market tuners push things to far, a limit of 330lb/ft of torque has been quoted by several sources as a figure not to exceed.

-In January 2015 BMW redesigned the timing chain to cure a problem found on some engines where it stretched. There was a TSB in 2012 to replace the oil seal on the chain tensioner.

-There was a recall for 2014 model year engines due to failure of the high pressure fuel pump. Nickel plating inside the pump was not to the required standard, a supplier problem affecting several car manufacturers. Pumps in these engines seem to fail less than in the N54/N55 three litre engines.

Lisaks kasutajate poolt:
1. Vibration. You need to check fuel injectors and clean them in case of necessity.
2. Rough idling. This problem is caused by idling valve and throttle flap. You only need to clean them in order to avoid such problem.
3. High fuel consumption. You need to check air flow meter as it can be the main cause of the problem.
On the 8th day, God created boost.
Vasta