Vasta
spekulant
Huviline
Peamine sõiduk: BMW 528i

328i 2000 / P1477 Leak reed pump / service engine soon poleb

Postitus Postitas spekulant »

Hey

Kas keegi oskab aidata vea korral:
DME- 8D DME: Tank-leak diagnosis pump, reed switch does not open OBD2:P1477 EUII:P0440
armatuuris ka Service engine soon tuli p6leb.
spekulant
Huviline

Re: 328i 2000 / P1477 Leak reed pump / service engine soon p

spekulant kirjutas:Hey

Kas keegi oskab aidata vea korral:
DME- 8D DME: Tank-leak diagnosis pump, reed switch does not open OBD2:P1477 EUII:P0440
armatuuris ka Service engine soon tuli p6leb.
??
Kasutaja avatar
arnis
Huviline
Peamine sõiduk: BMW i3

Postitus Postitas arnis »

Diagnostic Module Fuel Tank Leakage DM-TL

On-board diagnosis II

Regardless of the pollutants created by the combustion within the engine, a vehicle will emit considerable amounts of unburned hydrocarbons. These hydrocarbon emissions can stem from leaks in the fuel system, but may also be due to exhaustive storage capacity of the carbon canister (carbon canister becomes permeable).

For this reason, a OBD II requirement concerns the fuel system and the fuel tank ventilation system. The maximum permissible level of escaping fuel fumes has been determined anew. Moreover, leaks larger than 0.5 mm in the fuel and fuel tank breather system must be recognized by the DME.

- A fuel tank leakage diagnosis facility in the engine control module is used with the aid of a motor-driven pressure pump (vane pump) and a changeover valve with integrated reference leak orifice (0.5 mm) to detect leaks in the fuel tank system. This system is referred to as the fuel tank leakage diagnostic module DM-TL.
Fuel tank leakage diagnosis procedure

Fuel tank leakage diagnosis is performed automatically in predefined cycles. During normal operation it is carried out in the control module run-on phase after shutting off the engine. The leakage tightness of the fuel and tank breather system is monitored pneumatically. An overpressure is generated by a motor-driven pump and the current intake serves as a measure for the tank overpressure.

Operating principle of fuel tank leakage diagnosis

During normal operation, the module-internal changeover valve is in the regeneration position, i.e. the fuel tank is connected via the carbon canister to the surroundings so as to ensure regeneration of the carbon canister when the fuel tank vent valve (TEV) is open.

During normal operation diagnosis is carried out in the control module run-on phase after shutting off the engine. The tank vent valve is always closed during this phase. Initially, the reference current is determined by pumping through the reference leak via the changeover valve. The changeover valve is then switched over from the regeneration position to the diagnosis position so that fresh air can be pumped into the fuel tank. The pump current is low as the tank pressure initially correspond to the ambient pressure. The pump current increases as tank pressure rises. If the previously measures reference current is exceeded within a defined period of time, the diagnosis is completed and the fuel tank system is considered to be leak-tight. If the determined reference current is not reached after a defined period of time, the fuel tank system has a leak and diagnosis is ended. A corresponding fault code is entered in the DME fault code memory. Finally, the changeover valve is reset back to the (de-energized) regeneration position and control module run-on is ended.
Diagnosis

The DM-TL features complete diagnosis capabilities. A corresponding fault code is entered in the DME fault code memory if a fault occurs during engine operation.

For the purpose of checking the function and troubleshooting, the diagnosis program offers the option of initiating the system via the DIS tester/MoDiC and to additionally activate the system components individually.
Paak ei ole õhukindel. Paagi kork võib ka süüdi olla.
Pilt
under vehicle rear right
Kui paak on raudselt korras, siis seade ise ei tekita vaakumit.
Teen kodudes elektriasju korda. 36€/h. Anna murest märku. www.motovool.ee
Oled huvitatud elektriautodest ja tahad enda panuse anda? PS Oskad või tahad osata RS485, Modbus? PS!
spekulant
Huviline

T2nud, sain korda.. vaakumivoolik masina all oli halvaks l2inud.
Vasta