Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
Muhv
Klubiliige EKBK
Peamine sõiduk: i12, i01s, G05

Suur Vend valvab?

Postitus Postitas Muhv »

Leidsin netiavarustest sellised andmed - ... vt manust
Tekkis huvi, et nii saaks ju ka kontrollida kuidas on kasutatud autot, mida plaanid just osta

"For most of us, this really isn't a big deal. Essentially what is happening here is when the car is connected to the diagnostic computer at the dealer, the speed limiter data is dumped. In this case, something the program has coded "Race Conditions" has occurred 25 times.

When discussing this with BMW (who called me after I posted this on a discussion board), it was explained that this information is not used to void warranties. However, should a car be brought in with all 6 rods blown out the side of the crankcase, it is my guess this data would be used to clarify who's responsibility it was, and just who will be paying for the repairs.

The author of this image posted it on the Z3.net site, where I took it from mz3.net. I do not have information as to what BMW calls "Race Conditions", so any comment on that would be conjecture. Note that, in this case, the car has seen rpm's exceeding 8100. This is either a car with no rev limiter, or the revs are from hard down-shifting. An M3 with the DME MS41, should have a rev limiter no higher than 6900rpm!"
Vasta